With so many options available in the market choosing the best graphite shafts for irons can be tricky for normal customers. Consumers can get overwhelmed by the huge marketplace and end in a place by choosing a wrong product that will not serve its purpose perfectly.
The purpose of this review is to avoid misunderstanding and help the customer with a shortlist of the most popular products of the marketplace by analyzing the features, functions, specifications, customers rating, and reviews.
This review section will help you with the selected list of the most favored and trended items of the marketplace where you can easily check the reviews from the actual customers.
Top 10 Best Graphite Shafts For Irons
Here are the top graphite shafts for irons we picked, check their features.
1. PXG 0311 XP GEN3 Iron Set in 4 or 5 Iron Through Pitching Wedge or 4 or 5 Iron Through Gap Wedge with Steel or Graphite Shafts for Left or Right Ha
- XTREME PERFORMANCE (XP) – These irons feature significant offset, a long blade length, and a sweet spot larger than Texas for golfers who demand maximum forgiveness.
- SHAFT OPTIONS – Cypher 50 (Senior Flex), Cypher 40 (Ladies Flex), Recoil Dart 75 (Regular and Stiff Flex), Elevate 95 (Regular Flex). Elevate Tour (Stiff and Extra Stiff Flex)
- THREE HEAD SHAPES – Available in three versatile head shapes, XP, P, and T, to suit golfers at any skill level.
- IMPACT REACTOR TECHNOLOGY – Powered by PXG’s DualCOR, an inner and outer core system that helps GEN3 Irons deliver explosive ball speeds and distance, while maintaining an unbelievably soft, yet solid feel.
- CUSTOM BUILT – Built by hand to your unique selections, PXG 0311 GEN3 Irons feature our patented Impact Reactor Technology, are drop dead sexy and deliver an incredible combination of distance, forgiveness, and accuracy.
2. PXG 2021 0211 DC Iron Set in 4, 5 or 6 Thru Pitching Wedge or 4, 5 or 6 Thru Gap Wedge with Steel or Graphite Shafts for Left or Right Handed Golfe
- CUSTOM BUILT – Built by hand to your unique selections, PXG 2021 0211 DC Irons deliver insane distance and forgiveness. Featuring an innovative progressive set design powered by our proprietary DualCOR system, these wicked little beauties will knock your socks off.
- PROGRESSIVE SET DESIGN – Unique to the 2021 0211 DC Irons is the progressive set design. The clubs feature both progressive offset and progressive bounce for an ideal blend of accuracy and distance across the irons set.
- ANGLED TOP RAIL – The upper surface of the clubhead has been angled away from the face, removing mass from the heel and repositioning it toward the toe. This helps position the CG very close to the center of the face for higher MOI, more forgiveness, and excellent consistency.
- SHAFT OPTIONS – Steel: Elevate Tour (Extra Stiff flex), Elevate 95g (Stiff and Regular flex); Graphite: MMT 80g (Stiff flex), Dart 75g (Regular flex) MMT 60g (Senior flex), MMT 50g (Ladies flex)
- DUALCOR SYSTEM – The inner core technology features an extremely soft polymer core that provides increased face loading, while storing and rebounding more energy to the ball. The outer core features a high-strength polymer that provides increased structural stability to support an extremely thin, high-performance steel face.
3. PXG 0211 Z Hybrid Iron Set from 6 Iron Thru Sand Wedge with Graphite Shafts for Left or Right Handed Golfers (Right, Graphite, Regular)
- CUSTOM BUILT – Built by hand to your unique specifications, PXG 0211 Z Hybrid-Irons (6-S) are designed for players new to the game or the occasional golfer.
- FUNDAMENTAL FORGIVENESS – PXG 0211 Z Hybrid-Irons are PXG’s highest flying, easiest to hit irons yet.
- HYBRID-IRON SET – The 0211 Z Hybrid-Iron set comes with 6 clubs (6 through Sand Wedge).
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN – PXG 0211 Z Hybrid-Irons offer a unique, hollow-bodied construction designed for that incorporates the distance producing technology of a hybrid and the trajectory of an iron.
- FOR BEGINNERS AND OCCASIONAL GOLFERS – With PXG 0211 Z Golf Clubs, you’ll look like you’ve been playing the game for quite a while … even if you are a newbie or an occasional golfer. We baked everything we know about golf club technology into these clubs to make them extremely easy to hit, so you can launch it high, keep it in play and have more fun!
4. Ram Golf Accubar Plus Ladies Golf Clubs Set -Graphite Shaft Woods & Irons
- HYBRID (24 and 27) – Versatile club replaces the longer irons. Fitted with 100% graphite shaft. IRONS – 6-7-8-9-Pitching Wedge and Sand Wedge. 6 stainless steel irons with cavity back design. ladies flex Graphite.
- PUTTER – Mallet style putter helps with stability and alignment. DELUXE STAND BAG – Bag with plenty of storage pockets, dual shoulder straps and auto pop out legs.
- 460cc DRIVER – 12 loft with oversized head. Matching headcover included. 100% graphite shaft. 3 WOOD Matching headcover included. 100% graphite shaft.
5. Callaway Golf Rogue ST Max OS Iron Set (Right Hand, Graphite Shaft, Regular Flex, 5 Iron – PW, Set of 6 Clubs)
- Their new precision tungsten weighting features up to 49g of high-density tungsten, a 188% increase over MAVRIK. It provides improved launch conditions and maximizes speed across the face.
- For the first time in the industry, they’ve combined high strength 450 steel with our A.I. designed Flash Face Cup. This delivers more ball speed and better ball speed consistency.
- Rogue ST MAX OS irons are Callaway’s fastest irons ever. They’re built with wide soles, enhanced offset, and a thicker topline vs. Rogue ST MAX. This provides confidence, high launch, and forgiveness for mid-to-high handicap players.
- Callaway’s patented urethane microspheres are now pushed further up the face in Rogue ST irons (up to the 6th groove) to enhance sound and deliver pure feel while maintaining fast ball speeds.
- They’ve applied our new A.I. Face Optimization to Rogue ST MAX OS. It’s unique for each model and loft to create spin rate consistency across the face. This delivers high launch and COR plus a more controlled landing angle to help hold greens.
6. PXG 0211 Z Full Bag Set from 6 Iron Thru Sand Wedge with Driver, Fairway, Putter and Hybrid with Graphite Shafts for Left or Right Handed Golfers (
- FOR BEGINNERS AND OCCASIONAL GOLFERS – With PXG 0211 Z Golf Clubs, youll look like youve been playing the game for quite a while even if you are a newbie or an occasional golfer; We baked everything we know about golf club technology into these clubs to make them extremely easy to hit, so you can launch it high, keep it in play and have more fun
- CUSTOM BUILT – Built by hand to your unique specifications, PXG 0211 Z Golf Clubs are designed for players new to the game or the occasional golfer
- FULL 10-PIECE SET -The 0211 Z Full Bag includes 1 Driver, 1 Fairway, 1 Hybrid, 6 Hybrid-Irons (6-S), 1 0211 Hellcat Putter, 4 PXG Headcovers, 1 PXG Hat, and 1 PXG Lightweight Carry Stand Bag
- Package Dimensions: 48 inch L x 11 inch W x 9 inch H
7. 14 Piece Men’s All Graphite Senior Complete Golf Clubs Package Set Titanium Driver, Fairway, Hybrid, S.S. 5-PW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag – A Flex SH
- Our specially designed A flex shafts are more flexible and easier to swing!
- 460cc Titanium Driver! Stainless Steel Woods and Irons for better performance and longer-lasting clubs!
- 100% Graphite Shaft On Woods & Irons! A Flex shafts are 40% Lighter than steel shafts!
- Includes Titanium Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid, 5-PW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 3 H/C’s
8. Fujikura New PRO Series 115i Graphite Iron Shafts 4-PW, Set of 7 Shafts (Choose Flex) (Tour Spec Stiff)
- Set of 7 4-PW Shafts
- Tour Spec Launch: Low/Mid
- Fujikura PRO 115i Iron Series Graphite Shafts
- Shaft Lengths: 40.5″
- Choose Your Flex
9. TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Iron Set Mens Right Hand Graphite Regular 5-PW, AW
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – Patented TaylorMade technology engineered to maximize face flexibility for increased ball speed and forgiveness for mishits low on the face.
- Fast Forgiving Face – The all-new SIM2 Max irons use a fast and forgiving face to give golfers more performance exactly where they need it.
- New ECHO Damping System – The new ECHO Damping System uses a softer polymer blend and multiple contact points across the face to channel away harsh vibrations creating forged iron like feel.
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology – Each face has been uniquely designed to position the Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) on each iron face to optimize forgiveness and minimize side spin to counteract the common right miss.
- Cap Back Design – The all-new multi-material Cap Back Design utilizes high-strength stainless steel and ultralight weight polymers. Designed to maximize distance, forgiveness and feel with an extremely low CG.
10. Pro Taylor Fit Nano Made PGA Tour 65 Gram Graphite Golf Iron Shafts – A, R or S Flex (Senior)
- Features a unique composite construction and innovative shaft flex profile for MAXIMUM DISTANCE & CONTROL
- OUTSTANDING “KICK” THROUGH IMPACT TO MAXIMIZE BALL SPEEDS
- MORE CONSISTENT THAN STEEL & 65 GRAM LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
- OUTPERFORMS THE EXPENSIVE $49.99+ OEM GRAPHITE IRON SHAFTS
How to Choose the Best graphite shafts for irons: Buying Guide
When it comes to choosing the right graphite shafts for irons, you should be assured that you are making the right choice. Understanding about the product before buying it is the most important part. Sometimes with so many options, evaluating the right choice at the right moment can be problematic.
So, check out the buying guide to overcome all the hassle of finding your best solution.
Features of the graphite shafts for irons
The first thing to check out on any product is the feature. You have to locate the useful features that will come in handy in your needs. Sometimes a product can be filled with tons of features to look good on normal eyes but their features can be worthless in practical use.
So, before choosing the right item you need to evaluate the features from the feature section and the description section to see if you are going to use them or not. If the products come with some of the efficient features, you can undoubtedly choose them.
Check the Specifications
Sometimes, we don’t have enough time to check on the specification section and are quickly drawn to buy a product. While the products we are suggesting here are the best ones according to the users, we still suggest taking a look at the specifications.
The specifications of the graphite shafts for irons will let you informed about the uses and advantages of using the products. You can then determine if that can fulfill the purpose of your needs.
Yes, there can be a few problems understanding the whole specification section if it is too long. What we suggest is to look for the key features, performance, how much the products going to cost and their after-sale services.
Design of Product
The market is full of wonderful products, and it can be tough to decide which one to choose. However, the first impression you can make of the item is the overall design.
You can check out the material, finish, color, and other visual aspects of the product to get a taste of the manufacturer. If you like the overall design, you can check out other factors before choosing the item.
Seller Rank in the Marketplace
If you buying the products from our shortlisted table, then one thing you can consider is to check the seller rank. A trendy and growing product means it is delivering good performances to most of the customers.
And better trends and growth of selling means better seller rank. And graphite shafts for irons from a good seller rank will ensure not only good quality of the item but also a better after-sale service and good warranty service if available.
Durability and Stability of the Product
You need to check out the description and reviews section to see how durable and stable the product is. A good product will be durable, will last longer, and will provide stable uses throughout its lifetime.
The graphite shafts for irons we have suggested have mostly been made in a way to last longer with providing stable performance in uses, but the best thing is to click the item and check out the stability and durability according to your personal need.
User Friendliness and Comfort
No one wants discomfort and critical toughness when using a product. Comfort is one of the most important considerations when choosing the graphite shafts for irons. Most of the products that are selected in this article are popular which means have better served the most users.
So, we are certain that these products are comfortable and user-friendly enough to satisfy most customers. But you can watch each of the products on our list to see which fulfills your satisfaction the most.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Price Range for graphite shafts for irons?
The item can come with several cost ranges. The price can go up depending on the quality of the items and the ability to last longer periods, functions, specifications, features, and reliability.
The modern marketing trends have left us with little clues on the actual price. Sometimes a product manufactured cheaply can cost a lot more than a quality one. Some manufacturers spend more on marketing than manufacturing creating better reach and less quality.
So, you should compare the price of the products from our review segment to select the best features, quality, and performance of the product in a certain price range.
Why Should You Buy the graphite shafts for irons?
If you need an item, then understanding the scenario is simple. But if you are not, then think sensibly if the benefits of this product will certainly fulfill your need. Ask yourself, why do you want to have the product.
What we have suggested in our top pick is the best items according to many users. If you have made up your mind, then you can read the reviews of the customers before choosing the right item.
When Should I Buy a New graphite shafts for irons?
There can always be a question if:
Is it the right time to buy the graphite shafts for irons, or you should wait for few times to see if the right products have been launched to serve your need?
It is pretty difficult to determine if the products that are actually on the marketplace are the best, or the best items are yet to come. But the suggested products are popular and have very good reviews from a lot of customers.
So, if you need the product right now, wasting any time is not sensible.
Which Type of graphite shafts for irons is the Best?
There are different types of graphite shafts for irons in the marketplace. Understand your need first. Which type of this product will be most beneficial to you. You can also go through the product list and see their reviews, pros, cons, and then select the best type of items for now.
I hope our product table, review section, and buying guide will help you determine the right items for your need. If you are looking for the best graphite shafts for irons then there are multiple options from our product list.
You can go check out the short features of these items from our review to pick one or two to check for further reviews. Click these products and see the reviews of the customers, description of the products, and rating of it to make a final decision for buying it.